Special Price INR 79.00 (Incl. of All Tax) Regular Price INR 88.00 (Incl. of All Tax)
Key Ingredients :- Coriander | Ginger | Black Pepper | Green Cardamom | Kashmiri Mirch | Onion | Garlic | Iodized Salt | Cloves | Nutmeg | Mace | Star Anise | Cinnamon | Turmeric
- Perfect Taste: Adds perfect taste to Soya dishes.
- Sourced From The Best Farms: Formulated by combining whole spices in the right proportion to impart the right flavours to your recipes along with boosting your immunity. All organic with no chemical preservatives
- Perfect for: Soya Chaap and soya dishes
- Chef Nita Mehta Tip: Marinade the softened Chaap with Nita Mehta Soya Chaap masala before cooking to impart more flavour to the dish
- Shelf Life: Transfer the masala to an air-tight container for longer shelf life
- Formulated by Chef Nita Mehta: India's most respected chefs and also acknowledged as the 'Mother of Indian Cooking'.
- Offers: Free Cookbook by Nita Mehta (Limited period offer) as Combo offer with Nita Mehta Spices and has a competitive price.
- Benefits: increases immunity and boosts metabolis
The addition of Soya Chaap Masala to this high protein vegetarian product (soya) turns this bland food into a most flavourful dish. Used generously, this is the only masala you have to put in all your soya dishes. It is a must-have in every Indian pantry, household, and grocery shop. The goodness of spices remains intact with innovative packaging. Ready to use Spice mix which has 0% chemical preservatives with 100% real taste. Specially Formulated Spice blends carry 40 years of Chef Nita Mehta's cooking experience and expertise. Continuous focus on excellence in all operations, keeping the parameters of taste, health & hygiene intact. A perfect mix of fresh ground whole (sabut) spices and herbs with natural oils intact - Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Green cardamom (Chhoti Elaichi), Kashmiri Mirch, Cloves, Nutmeg, Mace, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Coriander, Turmeric.
|Manufacturer||Nita Mehta Foods|