Chaat Masala - For all Your Snacky Desires
- Perfect Tang & Flavour: Make every bite tangy and flavourful with the zingy taste of Nita Mehta Chaat Masala
- Sourced From The Best Farms: Formulated by combining whole spices in the right proportion to impart the right flavours to your recipes along with boosting your immunity. All organic with no chemical preservatives
- Perfect for Indian Cuisine: seasoning for Indian snacks, chaat, kebabs, tikkas and other street food. A pinch will spruce up your dishes.
- Chef Nita Mehta Tip: A little chaat masala goes a long way so don't sprinkle too much as it might make the snack too salty.
- Shelf Life: Transfer the masala to an air-tight container for longer shelf life
- Formulated by Chef Nita Mehta: India's most respected chefs and also acknowledged as the 'Mother of Indian Cooking'.
Chaat masala is a spice powder mix of hot & tangy Indian spices. It is used in Indian snacks and fruit salads to spruce up with a pinch. A must use in every Indian Chaat & street food. It is found in every Indian pantry and grocery shops. It is zingy and tangy and adds a boost of flavour to a variety of dishes. The right choice of Chaat masala adds the right zing to the snacks, kebabs, chutneys. The goodness of spices remains intact with innovative packaging. Ready to use Spice mix which has 0% chemical preservatives with 100% real taste. Specially Formulated Spice blends carry 40 years of Chef Nita Mehta's cooking experience and expertise. Continuous focus on excellence in all operations, keeping the parameters of taste, health & hygiene intact. A perfect mix of fresh ground whole (sabut) spices and herbs with natural oils intact - Amchoor, Jeera, Coriander, Ginger powder, Kala namak (black salt), Black pepper, Hing (asafoetida), Red Chilli powder.
|Manufacturer||Nita Mehta Foods|