Key Ingredients :- Coriander, Red Chilli, Mango Powder, Cumin, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Black Salt, Fennel, Dry Ginger, Bay Leaf, Mace, Cloves, Nosader, Iodized Salt, Nutmeg
Pav Bhaji is one of the most popular Indian cuisines. Pav Bhaji is prepared using mashed boiled vegetables with the unique blend of spices and herbs, and is served with baked bun. The signature taste and aroma of Pav Bhaji is possible only with Nita Mehta Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Coriander is good for treating diabetes.
- Cumin promotes digestion and provides iron.
- Fennel supports good heart health.
- Cloves aid in digestion, fighting bacteria and protects the liver.
- Large cardamom helps with stomach issues and heals ulcers.