Dry Ginger Powder | Dry Ginger Powder Extracted from Dry Ginger Roots | Sonth Powder
- Perfect Flavour: For Kashmiri Cuisine and Tamarind Chutney
- Sourced From The Best Farms: Formulated by combining whole spices in the right proportion to impart the right flavours to your recipes along with boosting your immunity. All organic with no chemical preservatives
- Perfect for: Kashmiri Cuisine
- Chef Nita Mehta Tip: When making Khichdi, add a dash of ginger powder for treating Upset Stomach, Nausea, and Vomiting; can also be added to Mocktails and Iced tea for a Ginger fizz
- Shelf Life: Transfer the masala to an air-tight container for longer shelf life
- Formulated by Chef Nita Mehta: India's most respected chefs and also acknowledged as the 'Mother of Indian Cooking'.
- Offers: Free Cookbook by Nita Mehta (Limited period offer) as Combo offer with Nita Mehta Spices and has a competitive price.
- Benefits: Facilitates Weight Loss by improving digestion which helps in burning stored fat
Dry Ginger (Sonth) Powder is a warm spice with a pungent taste extracted from dry ginger roots. It is used abundantly in Kashmiri cuisine, Tamarind Chutney, and many other Indian dishes. It is a must-have in every Indian pantry, household, and grocery shop. The goodness of spices remains intact with innovative packaging. Ready to use Spice mix which has 0% chemical preservatives with 100% real taste. Specially Formulated Spice blends carry 40 years of Chef Nita Mehta's cooking experience and expertise. Continuous focus on excellence in all operations, keeping the parameters of taste, health & hygiene intact.