Cooking Biryani at home sounds difficult but using Nita Mehta Biryani Masala makes this daunting task very simple yet delicious! This Masala can be used for Vegetarian as well as Non-Vegetarian Biryanis. The star anise and fennel added in this spice blend make it very aromatic. It is a must-have in every Indian pantry, households and grocery shops. The goodness of spices remains intact with innovative packaging. Ready to use Spice mix which has 0% chemical preservatives with 100% real taste. Specially Formulated Spice blends carry 40 years of Chef Nita Mehta's cooking experience and expertise. Continuous focus on excellence in all operations, keeping the parameters of taste, health & hygiene intact. A perfect mix of fresh ground whole (sabut) spices and herbs with natural oils intact - Bay Leaf, Fennel seeds, Star Anise, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Mace, Kashmiri Chillies, Turmeric
- Perfect Taste: imparts perfect flavour to Raita and Dahi vada
- Sourced From The Best Farms: Formulated by combining whole spices in the right proportion to impart the right flavours to your recipes along with boosting your immunity. All organic with no chemical preservatives
- Perfect for: Veg & Non-Veg Biryani
- Chef Nita Mehta Tip: While boiling rice for Biryani, add enough salt. To check salt, taste the boiling water with rice
- Shelf Life: Transfer the masala to an air-tight container for longer shelf life
- Formulated by Chef Nita Mehta: India's most respected chefs and also acknowledged as the 'Mother of Indian Cooking'.
- Offers: Free Cookbook by Nita Mehta (Limited period offer) as Combo offer with Nita Mehta Spices and has a competitive price.
- Benefits: increases immunity and boosts metabolism